Tuesday, July 29, 2014

First Week In Stung Meanchey.


Well the new area. Battambong was big and beautiful, this area is kinda the opposite. It is the smallest area in the mission. And it is known for "trash mountain" There is a huge dump not too far from where some member of our ward live.  I am meeting a lot of new people and it is great. I am now serving in a ward so that is fun. I finally got used to saying branches, presidents, and district, now I am to go back to bishops, wards, and stakes. But it is great. I just introduce myself has Plo, cause in my last area they couldn't get Plothow down, and Plow means road in Cambodian, so I just call myself Elder Plow and they all remember so that is fun.  




The new comp is awesome!!!!! He is a hard worker, but super chill, and he is so kind. so so kind. He just has a genuinely good heart. He is awesome. You should go on mormon.org he has an account and look him up. Vichhary Khlot. He is Khmer, so cool. 
Stung Meanchey is in Phnom Penh, I am about a 20 min bike ride from the mission home. And I can ride across my area in about five min, so super small. ,Yesterday I was going through my CBR book (a book with pics of all the members and there adresses etc.) And I saw Steven Fischer, he must have served in this area before. 


Edward's neighborhood at dusk.


No comments:

Post a Comment