Monday, July 14, 2014

Transfer to Stung Meanchey!


Last night came transfer calls:
I am going to Stung Meanchey 3! I am going to be serving with Elder Khlot who is a native elder, and we will be zone leaders over the Phnom Penh South Zone. It is one of the two newly organized stakes known as Phnom Penh South Stake. I am going to be serving in a ward! Crazy. I have heard that Elder Khlot is a really nice, chill missionary. I personally don't know him that well, but everything I hear about him is great. Elder Garrow said (before we knew about transfer calls) that E. Khlot was one of his favorite companion, and he has had some cool comps. Everyone loves E. Khlot he is just super nice. He only has two transfers left, and he has been in Stung Meanchey for 2 transfers already, so probably I will be with him when he ends, cause pres rarely sends people to a new area their last transfer of their mission. So hopefully my streak will continue and I will get him for two! yay! I will probably go down on Thursday. So that is exciting. So I have 6 transfers left, and I am not sure what is going to happen, but next transfer I am happy. I am sad to leave this area. We have done some good work here and I have enjoyed working with Elder Brewer.
This week was good. We had 5 investigators at church so that was good. Some of the old recent converts are struggling getting to church :( noooo! but Hopefully they will come back.  This week we got a lot of new investigators, we dropped a lot last week, and we got a lot of new ones this week. In Cambodia the people are nice, so getting new investigators isn't difficult (especially when they like talking to Americans), but helping them awaking the desire to follow Christ is the hard part. But it is all a great adventure, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
A wonderful branch member.

Meat market












Tiny banana

No comments:

Post a Comment