Monday, September 9, 2013

Teaching Less-Active Members

"Overall we are doing good. The work is slower here than KC. We only have two investigators. One of them will probably be baptized next week. So that is exciting. Most of the work we are doing is teaching Recent Converts and Less Actives. So the work is slow but good."

"On Saturday we went to a place called Kah Koo, (Cow island) and we were biking, then suddenly it was just a wall of hard rain just hit us. It was nuts! It didn't start off small then get bigger like normal. It just started so hard, I got soaked in 5 seconds, no joke."
"Well I want to bare my testimony on a couple things: 
First off, God answers prayers! There has been so many times when I am going through a rough patch and I just pray as hard as I can and I feel so much better. He hears and answers prayers. 
Second, the Book of Mormon is so awesome! Every morning I receive so much strength from it. It really is just the best ever. 
Well, things are great! Love you all so much! Have an awesome birthday Hannah! 
Love, Edward"  
Along a bike path near Ta Khmau

The view out of the apartment window. Edward studies next to this window. He claims it's the best view in the mission.

A member makes cool Cambodian ties, I have bought a few. I have defininitely adjusted to the humidy, maybe too much, I always feel so cold during studies cause of the A/C. But don't worry I still love A/C. It is only really bad when we are teaching and there is no fan or A/C. That is when sweat just drips down my face (really no joke) but the heat isn't too terrible.

With Elder Sin, a great chef. Edward was sad to see him be transferred out of the apartment.





No comments:

Post a Comment