Sunday, February 23, 2014

Great Week of Teaching and Touring a Cave and Temple.


Well this week has been pretty great. The relationship with the comp is growing and we are getting along great.  The work in the area is doing super good. We have a lot of investigators, this week we got 10 new investigators! It was awesome. We contacted this guy about 23ish and he said we could come back and teach him a message about Jesus Christ. The next day we came back and brought 7 of his friends! (that was on Wednessday morning) Then on Friday he brought 2 more! I don't think all of them are super interested, but there is at least 4 or 5 sincerely interested and they are all college aged guys, I am super stoked. They couldn't come to church yesterday cause they went to there friends wedding, but a couple came to English class on wednessday and they said they were super sad that they couldn't come to church but said that next week they would go. So I am super stoked for them! We have 13 investigators with a baptismal date (about 5 of em are the group I just talked about) But only one came to church yesterday :(. But that is okay, I am expecting big numbers next week!  

The water is back! I've have been taking showers again. yay! It goes off every once in a while, usually from 8 to 10 in the morning when we are studying, which is no prob, so that is nice. 
Oh, last pday we went to a wat on a small mountain, (more like a hill) but it was super fun!!!! I forgot how much I loved being outdoors in the wild and hiking. I honestly loved it. It was so fun. I was in heaven. And the monkeys, monks, and cool Buddhist things added to the coolness. And I got some pics.  


Oh ya, today I found bike seat and handles that are nice and long that fit my body it is super nice! I feel like the bike actually fits me it is awesome, I have been trying to find a place for a long time but today I found one. yay! 
The missionaries' apartment. They live in the to two floors. This picture was taken from the  church property.

Taxi

Sister missionaries and the senior couple from Edmonton, Canada.

The Elders in the zone.













The church is across the street. This picture was taken from Edward's apartment.

A round-about in the center of Battambang.

No comments:

Post a Comment