Monday, March 3, 2014

March! And the Bamboo Railroad.

I can't believe it but it is March! My favorite month of the year. Usually because it is the beginning of Spring, and the cold melts away and the plants start to grow again, etc, etc. But this year because it is my year mark! And my birthday yay! Well anyways, I love March and I am happy it is March. Pretty crazy though, I entered the MTC in March and now it is March again. I honestly can't believe I am at this point. Almost a year mark. Fluent in the language, and a district leader. 


This week, we were super unlucky, and had a lot of things go wrong, and our numbers were significantly lower than last week,   But, we had  3 investigators at church! I think they can all get baptized in March. Even though a lot of things fell through this week we still have 3 investigators who could be baptized this month.

Last night we taught this guy about truly praying to know, and he said he would try, and I when I testified to him I felt the spirit. Times like those are the best ever! Moments like that, honestly make up for all the downs! And I just honestly love being a missionary. 

Spiritual thought of the week: Trials happen no matter what, trials happen. I keep wanting for people to get baptized and all their problems to be swept away.  It does not happen quite like that. But trials do make us better. Even though it is super hard! It helps us. 
Riding the Bamboo Railroad.



No comments:

Post a Comment