Monday, March 2, 2015

It's March, 2015! Service and Up-Coming Baptisms

Well it is my favorite month of the year march! Because it is the month that I am coming home!!!!!! Before this month is over, I will be home that is incredible. The time is going fast. Each week just flies by. I have less than four weeks left! Crazy! 
So this week was good. We are pretty busy cause we are covering the whole branch, but I like it that way. Our investigators are pretty much the same as last week. One investigator is getting baptized next week if all goes well. And we are hoping for another guy on the 15th and hopefully 3 more on the 21st my last sunday here. (I only have 3 sundays left!) 
So last week there were a couple members who are building a new house and they asked the Branch Pres for money, which in that case they shouldn't get the money, but the Branch Pres was a little rude about it and so they stormed out of the church and as they passed us said that we would never come to church again and that was the last time they would ever see us. So Elder Belcher tried to schedule a FHE through us but they said no. So on Friday everything E. Chao and I were doing was falling through, so we decided to go visit them. We got there perfect timing. They has just has a truck dump a huge pile of dirt that needed to be shoveled into their house, and there was just the two of them. E. Chao and I took off our ties and got to work and were there all afternoon from 2:00 to about 5:30. It wrecked our day as far as teaching lessons is concerned, but two old members like that are super precious and we can't lose them. So it was worth it. 
We called the senior couple and another member and helped them on Sat. So on Friday we talked afterwards and they said they would go to 2nd brach but they refused to go to first branch. I said we really needed them (cause we do! first branch is struggling!). Then we left.  and on Sunday the wife came! Sadly not the husband but the wife came, so that was probably the highlight of the week! Whoot whoot. 
Last P day we went to the war museum pretty much all the old war things they took and put it there and let visitors play with it. It was fun we got some fun pics that I'll send. 
This week is zone conference, my last one and Elder Wong the President of the Asia area is coming, I think it will be pretty good. 














Elder Chao



No comments:

Post a Comment