Monday, November 4, 2013

Staying in Ta Khmau. Receiving Elder Brittan

Yesterday for church our investigator came to church again! He really is our only truly progressing investigator, but that is okay, the others will start coming, I hope. But he is doing really really well. Last night we met and he said and I quote: "I love reading the scriptures" He also said that he had a great experience at church and he loved the testimonies of the members And he said that at first he was confused at everything we said, but now things are starting to make sense, so that is awesome!"

I am staying in TaKhmau, but Elder Decker is being transfered. My new companion is Elder Brittan from Idaho. I remember him from the MTC. He was one group ahead of me.  I really feel that Elder Brittan and I will just do awesome things, although I am a little nervous but I have a lot of responsibility now and I hope I will be able to fill up our schedule, but I bet Ill do fine.




At a buffet we visit last week.



The wound is healing fine.  Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment